You can download the 2018 entry form here.
Oil; Watercolour; Acrylic; Pastel; Mixed media; Contemporary; Ink pencil charcoal and other;
3D / Sculpture
Monochrome photo; Colour photo; Digitally modified photo.
Youth under 13, Youth 13 to 18
All Abilities under 13, All Abilities Youth 13 to 18, All Abilities Open
1. ENTRY FEE $10 for first entry, maximum 5 entries per entrant. A pair is considered as a single entry unless each item is individually priced. Fee must accompany entry form. Entrants must nominate a category for each entry.
2. FREE ENTRY for Youth under 13, Youth 13 to 18 and All Abilities categories.
3. COMMISSION of 25% is charged on all sales.
4. DELIVERY - Entries are to be delivered to the MESLEY HALL on WED 29/08/2017 from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. unless prior arrangements have been made. Posted entries should be addressed to 605 Mardan Dumbalk Road, Dumbalk 3956.
5. Entries must be delivered free of charge and any cost of return will be charged to the Exhibitor.
6. COLLECTION - Entries must remain on display until 3.00 p.m. on SUN 02/09/2017 (unless sold and authorized to be taken) and are to be collected between 3.15 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. on that day. Entries not collected will be subject to a storage fee of $10 unless prior arrangements have been made.
7. All entries must be for sale, be original work produced since JAN 2016 and not shown previously in this show.
8. The MAXIMUM SIZE of any 2D work shall not exceed one square metre including frame.
9. No entry shall be eligible for more than one prize (except people's choice).
10. Paintings and photographs must be SUITABLY EQUIPPED TO BE HUNG WITH WIRE OR CORD ATTACHED ACROSS A SOLID BACK AND BE CAPABLE OF HOLDING THE WEIGHT OF THE WORK and marked on the back with name, address, title, category and price.
11. The organiser reserves the right to reject any entry.
12. The organiser will exercise reasonable care in handling works but will not be responsible for any loss, damage of catalogue errors.
13. The Exhibitor must permit and entries to be photographed/recorded for newspapers, television and internet only for publicizing the exhibition.
All images must have been taken by the Entrant. Images must have a photographic origin and entrants must hold the copyright for the images.
Artistic manipulation to enhance the original image is acceptable in all categories. Eg burning, dodging, cropping, color correction, sharpening, cloning, high dynamic range (HDR) and stitched panoramas.
Digitally Modified entries are a combination of more than one image or where the artist has substantially changed the original image.
Monochome entries include colour or B&W images converted to continuous tone greyscale and single colour toned images (like sepia, selenium, etc)
15. The Judge's decision will be final.
DO NOBLE Courier services this show. Phone 03 9792 1272